The Business Office supports Student Learning at TASOK. Through our operations, we implement the financial goals set forth by the Board to ensure that educational materials as well as instructional spaces are adequate for students and teachers, and consistent with the Vision and Mission for Excellence.
TASOK administration has a dedicated team working to assist parents and guardians on financial matters related to their children’s education. The Business Office works closely with the Admissions team to complete the enrollment process and welcome each student and family to the TASOK community.
To continue to cope with the pandemic, financial resources have been set aside to maintain essential services and focus on sanitary supplies & equipment, facilities modifications necessary for a safe re-opening learning environment.
A few changes and processes updates are in place to assist families with tuition payments:
– The revised financial aid program. Follow instructions and apply here: https://tasok.net/planning-for-2021/
– The extended payment plan (PLAN C) for returning self-paying families.
– The liaison with local banks for education loans.
Terms and Conditions apply to all option. Contact the office for more details and guidance.
Kareen T. Laplanche
TASOK is a not-for-profit educational institution, highly dependent on tuition revenue which represents 96% of the school’s Annual Operating Income. Tuition fees directly apply to instructional materials, school operations, campus upkeep and building renovations.
Additional school supplies are available through the Business Office and Student Stores during the school-year.
– Miscellaneous Purchases and Fees
– PE Uniforms
– Food Service: The cafeteria/canteen service is currently outsourced and is managed separately from the school’s financial system. Students can purchase directly. Homeroom teachers assist smaller students in elementary to access their lunch cards.
TASOK administration partners well with the Parent-Teacher-Committee (PTC) to raise additional funds annually to support projects and special causes. Since 2011, the Annual Gala dinner has been the fundraising highlight of the year. It is an opportunity for friends of TASOK and local businesses to support the school initiatives financially. We thank all of our sponsors, parents, faculty, and staff for their continued contribution and participation. Every gift – big or small – counts and helps meet the gap that regular revenue cannot compensate.