LIVING AND LEARNING AT TASOK
We are seeking educators interested in growing a dynamic learning program, living in the natural world, and connecting with the greater community in support of our diverse group of students. At TASOK we BELIEVE in Excellence, Integrity, and Inclusivity.
OUR MISSION FOR EXCELLENCE
The American School of Kinshasa provides dynamic and individualized educational challenges and opportunities that promote diversity and empower each of its students to develop into independent global community leaders.
Follow the instruction below:
In order to be considered for a position, a complete application must include the following:
1) A current CV with work experience, education, and color photo
2) A copy of any current and valid certifications
3) A complete list of references and contact information
You can upload each this files in the area to the left.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.
We are hiring
JOB: Cleaning of AC’s
1. Experience in cleaning AC’s split units and Monoblocs
2. Basic knowledge of Electricity for safety purposes.
3. Trust worthy as the work will be done in people’s houses and classrooms.
1. Speed Clean CJ125 training
2. Safety and Security in Classrooms and Housing
1. Follow an AC Cleaning schedule for the School and Upper and Lower Campus housing
2. Inspecting all AC outlet pipes and ensure that the installation is kept neat and clean
3. Report any Electrical, Compressor, Capacitor, Fan and Gas problems to the Facility Manager & Assistant Maintenance Manager